According to TipRanks.com, Altobello is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 14.4% and a 57.7% success rate. Altobello covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Camping World Holdings, and Callaway Golf.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Marinemax is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $69.33, a 47.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 24, B.Riley Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $75.00 price target.
Marinemax’s market cap is currently $973.4M and has a P/E ratio of 6.55.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
MarineMax, Inc. engages in the provision of boating-related activities. The firm sells used and new sport boats, sport cruisers, sport yachts and fishing boats through retail stores. It also provides maintenance, repair, slip and storage services. The company was founded in January 1998 and is headquartered in Clearwater, FL.
Read More on HZO:
- Deutsche Bank AG (DB) Receives a Hold from Barclays
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: 1-800 Flowers (FLWS) and Brunswick (BC)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Toast Inc (TOST), Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Apple (AAPL)
- BMO Offers AWS re/Start Program to Indigenous Students
- Mizuho Securities Remains a Buy on Eli Lilly & Co (LLY)