In a report released today, Darren Leung from Macquarie maintained a Sell rating on REA Group Ltd (RPGRF – Research Report), with a price target of AUD88.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $77.79.
Leung covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as REA Group Ltd, Seven West Media Limited, and News Corp. According to TipRanks, Leung has an average return of 6.2% and a 50.00% success rate on recommended stocks.
REA Group Ltd has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $90.90.
The company has a one-year high of $132.50 and a one-year low of $64.37. Currently, REA Group Ltd has an average volume of 2,859.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
REA Group Ltd. engages in the provision of property and property-related services on websites and mobile apps across Australia and Asia. It operates through the Property and Online Advertising; and Financial Services segments. The Property and Online Advertising segment derives revenue from Australia, Asia and North America operations. The Financial Services segment consists of commissions earned from mortgage broking and home financing solutions offered to consumers. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Richmond, Australia.
Read More on RPGRF:
- Mizuho Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA)
- Cowen & Co. Keeps Their Hold Rating on AerSale Corporation (ASLE)
- Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. provides latest information regarding digital dividend distribution
- Morgan Stanley Reaffirms Their Sell Rating on Aurizon Holdings Ltd. (QRNNF)
- Morgan Stanley Keeps Their Buy Rating on Breville Group Limited (BVILF)