West African Resources Ltd has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $1.12.
The company has a one-year high of $1.15 and a one-year low of $0.57. Currently, West African Resources Ltd has an average volume of 7,897.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 12 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of WFRSF in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
West African Resources Ltd is engaged in mineral exploration in Burkina Faso. It focuses on the development of the Sanbrado Gold Project. The Group’s mineral portfolio also includes gold and copper-gold exploration permits in Burkina Faso. The company operates in two segments: Mining operations and Exploration.
Read More on WFRSF:
- Macquarie Believes Karoon Energy Ltd (KRNGF) Still Has Room to Grow
- Macquarie Remains a Buy on Tabcorp Holdings Limited (TABCF)
- Goldman Sachs Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (HNORF)
- Wesfarmers Limited (WFAFF) was Downgraded to a Sell Rating at Goldman Sachs
- Metcash Limited (MCSHF) Gets a Buy Rating from Goldman Sachs