According to TipRanks.com, Bowler is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 12.5% and a 68.8% success rate. Bowler covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as West African Resources Ltd, Ramelius Resources Limited, and Gold Road Resources Ltd.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Silver Lake Resources Limited is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $1.59, implying a 6.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 4, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a price target.
The company has a one-year high of $1.57 and a one-year low of $0.88. Currently, Silver Lake Resources Limited has an average volume of 5,370.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Silver Lake Resources Ltd is a gold producing and exploration company with resources in the prospective regions including Mount Monger and the Murchison goldfields of Western Australia.
Read More on SVLKF:
- Senex Energy Limited (VPTOF) Gets a Hold Rating from Ord Minnett
- Macquarie Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Reliance Worldwide Corp. Ltd. (RLLWF)
- J.P. Morgan Maintains a Hold Rating on Reliance Worldwide Corp. Ltd. (RLLWF)
- Macquarie Remains a Sell on a2 Milk Company Ltd. (ACOPF)
- Wilsons Keeps a Hold Rating on a2 Milk Company Ltd. (ACOPF)