BMO Capital analyst Simeon Siegel reiterated a Hold rating on Lululemon Athletica (LULU – Research Report) today and set a price target of $344.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $371.75.
According to TipRanks.com, Siegel is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 11.0% and a 57.5% success rate. Siegel covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Bath & Body Works, Victoria’s Secret, and Capri Holdings.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Lululemon Athletica is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $422.53, representing a 14.2% upside. In a report released today, Citigroup also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $400.00 price target.
Lululemon Athletica’s market cap is currently $44.47B and has a P/E ratio of 51.63.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Lululemon Athletica, Inc. is an athletic apparel retailer. The company designs, distributes, and retails athletic apparel and accessories for women, men, and female youth. The company operates through two business segments: Company-Operated Stores, which comprises of lululemon and ivivva brands; and Direct to Consumer, which is its e-commerce business.
Read More on LULU:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Industrial Goods Stocks: Nordex (NRDXF), SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Services Stocks: Information Services Group (III), urban-gro (UGRO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Conn’s (CONN), Gildan Activewear (GIL) and Lululemon Athletica (LULU)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Azenta (AZTA), Micron (MU)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Bristol Myers (BMY), Nabriva (NBRV) and Sanofi (OtherSNYNF)