J.P. Morgan analyst Christopher Horvers maintained a Hold rating on Lowe’s (LOW – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $228.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $187.77, close to its 52-week low of $182.08.
According to TipRanks.com, Horvers is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 9.7% and a 63.2% success rate. Horvers covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Bj’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Academy Sports and Outdoors, and Floor & Decor Holdings.
Lowe’s has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $253.00.
Based on Lowe’s’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending January 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $21.34 billion and net profit of $1.21 billion. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $20.31 billion and had a net profit of $978 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1946, Lowe’s Companies, Inc. operates as a home improvement retailer in the United States, Canada and Mexico. It offers home improvement products in various categories including appliances, bathroom, building supply, electrical, flooring, hardware, paint, kitchen, plumbing, lighting & fans, outdoor living, windows, and doors. The company is headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina.
Read More on LOW:
- Spire (SR) Gets a Hold Rating from J.P. Morgan
- Cytokinetics (CYTK) Receives a Buy from J.P. Morgan
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: ARAMARK Holdings (ARMK) and Isos Acquisition (BOWL)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Brandywine Realty (BDN), GCM Grosvenor (GCMG) and Rocket Companies (RKT)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: TechTarget (TTGT), Transdigm Group (TDG) and Switch (SWCH)