Galinko covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as American Software, Xperi, and Unisys. According to TipRanks, Galinko has an average return of -3.5% and a 39.19% success rate on recommended stocks.
LM Funding America has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $3.00.
Based on LM Funding America’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly GAAP net loss of $5.73 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $6.45 million and had a net profit of $4.38 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
LM Funding America, Inc. operates as a financial company which engages in the provision of funding to nonprofit community associations by purchasing its rights under delinquent accounts. The firm’s products include LM funding classic, new neighbor guaranty, and complete protecion plan. It also involves in the business of purchasing delinquent accounts on various terms tailored to suit each association’s financial needs, including under its New Neighbor Guaranty program. The company was founded by Carollinn Gould on January 14, 2008 and is headquartered in Tampa, FL.
Read More on LMFA:
- CarMax Announces Hiring Events for Automotive Technicians and Service Professionals on August 25
- Ponce Financial Group, Inc. announces formation of a Management Committee on Environmental, Social & Governance
- Crew Energy Announces $130 Million Non-Core Asset Disposition and Partial Redemption of Outstanding 6.500% Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2024
- Transaction in Own Shares
- Capital Power considers first ever Green hybrid subordinated debt securities offering in Canada