Jones has an average return of 20.4% when recommending Linde.
According to TipRanks.com, Jones is ranked #2011 out of 7791 analysts.
Linde has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $381.24, which is a 24.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 11, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $405.00 price target.
Linde’s market cap is currently $151.1B and has a P/E ratio of 40.22.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2017, UK-based Linde Plc is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde generates revenues through the following segments: Americas, EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific), Engineering and Others.
Read More on LIN:
- Ford Considers Manufacturing EVs in India for Exports — Report
- Colliers Securities Keeps a Buy Rating on Senseonics Holdings (SENS)
- B.Riley Financial Maintains a Buy Rating on Journey Medical Corp (DERM)
- Colliers Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Brightcove (BCOV)
- Medical Properties (MPW) Gets a Buy Rating from Colliers Securities