According to TipRanks, Gomes is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 6.3% and a 43.16% success rate. Gomes covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as RCI Hospitality Holdings, V2X, and Information Services Group.
The analyst consensus on Lifeway Foods is currently a Hold rating.
Based on Lifeway Foods’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $30.97 million and a GAAP net loss of $93 thousand. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $25.59 million and had a net profit of $280 thousand
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 16 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of LWAY in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Lifeway Foods, Inc. engages in the manufacture of probiotic and nutritious foods. Its products include kefir, organic kefir, plantiful, probugs, frozen kefir, cups and skyr, cheese, and supplements. It distributes its products primarily through its direct sales force, brokers, and distributors. The company was founded by Michael Smolyansky and Ludmila Smolyansky in February 1986 and is headquartered in Morton Grove, IL.
Read More on LWAY:
- Power Solutions International Appoints Kenneth Li as Chief Financial Officer
- NAPCO Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2022 Results
- Monness Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on MongoDB (MDB)
- H World Group Limited Reports Second Quarter and Interim of 2022 Unaudited Financial Results
- Reneo Pharmaceuticals Announces Poster Presentations at the International Network for Fatty Acid Oxidation Research and Management Annual Meeting