In a report released today, Barton Crockett from Rosenblatt Securities initiated coverage with a Buy rating on Liberty Sirius XM Group (LSXMK – Research Report) and a price target of $87.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $45.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Crockett is ranked #1543 out of 7928 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Liberty Sirius XM Group is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $82.00.
The company has a one-year high of $56.19 and a one-year low of $40.05. Currently, Liberty Sirius XM Group has an average volume of 974.2K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Liberty Media Corp. Liberty Braves owns a professional baseball club. The company is headquartered in the United States.
Read More on LSXMK:
- Twitter (TWTR) Gets a Hold Rating from Rosenblatt Securities
- Rosenblatt Securities Initiates a Buy Rating on Walt Disney (DIS)
- Alphabet Class A (GOOGL) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Rosenblatt Securities Initiates a Hold Rating on Meta Platforms (FB)
- Brookline Capital Markets Thinks Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals’ Stock is Going to Recover