In a report issued on January 28, Mani Foroohar from Leerink Partners maintained a Buy rating on Decibel Therapeutics (DBTX – Research Report), with a price target of $14.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $4.23, close to its 52-week low of $3.89.
According to TipRanks.com, Foroohar is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -17.9% and a 37.4% success rate. Foroohar covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, and 4D Molecular Therapeutics.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Decibel Therapeutics with a $21.75 average price target.
Decibel Therapeutics’ market cap is currently $105.4M and has a P/E ratio of 202.39.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Decibel Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company dedicated to discovering and developing transformative treatments for hearing and balance disorders. It aims to restore and improve hearing and balance through the restoration and regeneration of functional hair cells and non-sensory support cells within the inner ear.
Read More on DBTX:
- Leerink Partners Maintains Their Buy Rating on Amryt Pharma (AMYT)
- Leerink Partners Thinks Talaris Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Leerink Partners Thinks BridgeBio Pharma’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Leerink Partners Thinks 4D Molecular Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals (RXRX) Receives a Buy from Leerink Partners