Leerink Partners analyst Danielle Antalffy maintained a Buy rating on Atricure (ATRC – Research Report) today and set a price target of $100.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $81.88, close to its 52-week high of $85.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Antalffy is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 21.4% and a 64.6% success rate. Antalffy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Cardiovascular Systems, Edwards Lifesciences, and Baxter International.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Atricure is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $94.33, implying a 12.8% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Canaccord Genuity also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $120.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $85.37 and a one-year low of $34.04. Currently, Atricure has an average volume of 273.9K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 45 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock. Most recently, in May 2021, Scott William Drake, a Director at ATRC sold 43,272 shares for a total of $3,364,498.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
AtriCure, Inc. engages development, manufacture and sale of devices designed primarily for the surgical ablation of cardiac tissue, and systems for the exclusion of the left atrial appendage. Its products include radio Frequency (RF) ablation pacing and sensing, cryo, left atrial appendage management, soft tissue dissection, estech surgical instrumentation, and cart configuration. It operates through the following geographical segments: United States, Europe, Asia, Other International, and Total International. The company was founded by Michael D. Hooven on October 31, 2000 and is headquartered in West Chester, OH.
Read More on ATRC:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Financial Companies: Societe Generale (OtherSCGLY), Centerspace (CSR) and Xenia Hotels & Resorts (XHR)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Materials Stocks: Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (SMG), Ardagh Group SA (ARD)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Picks
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Services Stocks: Clean Harbors (CLH), Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Technology Stocks: Amdocs (DOX), Spirit AeroSystems (SPR)