According to TipRanks.com, Santarelli is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 18.2% and a 55.1% success rate. Santarelli covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as International Game Technology, Hilton Worldwide Holdings, and Marriott International.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Las Vegas Sands with a $45.89 average price target, a 31.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 5, Citigroup also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $56.00 price target.
Las Vegas Sands’ market cap is currently $26.38B and has a P/E ratio of -26.02.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 2004, Nevada-based Las Vegas Sands Corp. is a leading global developer of destination properties that feature accommodations, gaming, entertainment and retail, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants and other amenities. It operates integrated resorts in Asia and the United States.
Read More on LVS:
- Nokia Corporation: Repurchase of own shares on 18.07.2022
- Cano Health to Host Healthcare World of Tomorrow at L’ATTITUDE 2022
- JMP Securities Thinks Amazon’s Stock is Going to Recover
- JMP Securities Thinks Goldman Sachs Group’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Suncor May Sell Petro-Canada Business to Unlock Shareholder Value