Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. analyst Christopher Nolan reiterated a Buy rating on Sachem Capital (SACH – Research Report) on May 4 and set a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $4.53.
Nolan has an average return of 17.0% when recommending Sachem Capital.
According to TipRanks.com, Nolan is ranked #646 out of 7949 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Sachem Capital is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $7.25, representing a 63.3% upside. In a report issued on April 27, Oppenheimer also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $6.00 price target.
Sachem Capital’s market cap is currently $166M and has a P/E ratio of 10.48.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sachem Capital Corp. is a real estate finance company, which engages in the provision of real estate investment trust services. It offers originating, underwriting, funding, servicing, and managing services for a portfolio of short-term loans. The company was founded in January 2016 and is headquartered in Bradford, CT.
Read More on SACH:
- Sachem Capital (SACH) Gets a Buy Rating from EF Hutton
- Heritage Insurance Holdings (HRTG) Receives a Buy from Truist Financial
- Wedbush Thinks National Cinemedia’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Utilities Companies: Sunnova Energy International (NOVA) and PowerCell Sweden AB (OtherPCELF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (OtherFGETF), National Cinemedia (NCMI) and Chipotle (CMG)