In a report released today, Michael Higgins from Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. maintained a Buy rating on SCYNEXIS (SCYX – Research Report), with a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $1.80.
Higgins covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Palatin Technologies, SCYNEXIS, and Eiger Biopharmaceuticals. According to TipRanks, Higgins has an average return of 2.9% and a 28.57% success rate on recommended stocks.
Currently, the analyst consensus on SCYNEXIS is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $9.50.
SCYX market cap is currently $73.14M and has a P/E ratio of -1.13.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
SCYNEXIS, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development of novel oral and intravenous triterpenoid antifungal for the treatment of several serious fungal infections, including vulvovaginal candidiasis, invasive aspergillosis, invasive candidiasis, and refractory invasive fungal infections. The company was founded by Scot Kevin Huber, Terry Eugene Marquardt, Pierre Bernard Jacques Monnet, Russell J. Outcalt, and Yves Joseph Ribeill on November 4, 1999 and is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ.
Read More on SCYX:
- SCYNEXIS Announces Publication of Review Article Highlighting Ibrexafungerp as a Potential Novel Treatment for Invasive Mold Infections in the Journal of Fungi
- SCYNEXIS to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provide a Corporate Update on November 9
- Scynexis price target lowered to $7 from $11 at Maxim
- Scynexis appoints Ivor Macleod as CFO
- Scynexis presents data of oral ibrexafungerp from ongoing Phase 3 FURI study