In a report issued on May 12, Christopher Nolan from Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. reiterated a Buy rating on Sachem Capital (SACH – Research Report), with a price target of $8.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $4.53.
Nolan has an average return of 17.0% when recommending Sachem Capital.
According to TipRanks.com, Nolan is ranked #646 out of 7949 analysts.
Sachem Capital has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $7.25, which is a 63.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 27, Oppenheimer also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $6.00 price target.
Sachem Capital’s market cap is currently $166M and has a P/E ratio of 10.48.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sachem Capital Corp. is a real estate finance company, which engages in the provision of real estate investment trust services. It offers originating, underwriting, funding, servicing, and managing services for a portfolio of short-term loans. The company was founded in January 2016 and is headquartered in Bradford, CT.
Read More on SACH:
- Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Sachem Capital (SACH)
- Sachem Capital (SACH) Gets a Buy Rating from EF Hutton
- Heritage Insurance Holdings (HRTG) Receives a Buy from Truist Financial
- Wedbush Thinks National Cinemedia’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Utilities Companies: Sunnova Energy International (NOVA) and PowerCell Sweden AB (OtherPCELF)