In a report released today, Michael Higgins from Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. downgraded 4d Pharma (LBPS – Research Report) to Hold. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $1.65, close to its 52-week low of $1.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Higgins is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -0.5% and a 26.9% success rate. Higgins covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Eiger Biopharmaceuticals, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, and Rhythm Pharmaceuticals.
4d Pharma has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $40.00.
4d Pharma’s market cap is currently $35.09M and has a P/E ratio of -0.42.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
4d pharma PLC and its subsidiaries are in the business of research and development and production of live biotherapeutic products. The company develops biotherapeutic products for diseases such as cancer, asthma, autism, and autoimmune conditions such as arthritis and multiple sclerosis. Its developing science includes Live biotherapeutics, Microbiome, MicroRx, MicroDx, and others.
Read More on LBPS:
- Amazon Stock: Is There Life on Re:MARS?
- Visionstate Corp. Announces Private Placement
- Voxtur Announces Results of Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders
- Toll Brothers Apartment Living® Breaks Ground on The Lindley, Firm’s New Flagship High-Rise Apartment Building in San Diego
- Time to Bail Out of Voyager Digital Stock, Says Analyst