According to TipRanks.com, Ivankoe is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 12.1% and a 69.2% success rate. Ivankoe covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as F45 Training Holdings, Domino’s Pizza, and Planet Fitness.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Krispy Kreme with a $20.25 average price target, representing a 40.4% upside. In a report issued on February 23, Evercore ISI also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $20.00 price target.
Based on Krispy Kreme’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $371 million and net profit of $1.36 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $326 million and had a GAAP net loss of $25.3 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Krispy Kreme Inc is a sweet treat brand. It is an omnichannel business operating through a network of doughnut shops, partnerships with leading retailers, and a growing e-Commerce and delivery business. It earns maximum revenues from the company shops, branded sweet treat line, and DFD; followed by mix and equipment revenue from franchisees; and franchise royalties, and others.
Read More on DNUT:
- J.P. Morgan Keeps a Buy Rating on Healthpeak Properties (PEAK)
- SITE Centers (SITC) Receives a Hold from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Keeps Their Buy Rating on Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals (KNSA)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Materials Companies: Anglo American (OtherAAUKF) and Elanco Animal Health (ELAN)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Conglomerates Stocks: Masonite International (DOOR)