In a report released today, James Hosie from Barclays maintained a Buy rating on Kosmos Energy (KOS – Research Report), with a price target of $6.50. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $6.72, close to its 52-week high of $7.05.
According to TipRanks.com, Hosie is ranked #7590 out of 7918 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Kosmos Energy with a $6.95 average price target.
Kosmos Energy’s market cap is currently $3.06B and has a P/E ratio of -31.01.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 39 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of KOS in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Kosmos Energy Ltd. engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas. The firms assets include production offshore Ghana, Equatorial Guinea and U.S. Gulf of Mexico, as well as a gas development offshore Mauritania and Senegal. It also maintains a sustainable exploration program balanced between proven basin infrastructure-led exploration, emerging basins, and frontier basins. The company was founded by Brian F. Maxted on April 23, 2003 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
Read More on KOS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: NeoGenomics (NEO) and Arcellx Inc (ACLX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Science Applications (SAIC), Criteo SA (CRTO) and SentinelOne (S)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Barclays (BCS) and New Residential Inv (NRZ)
- H.C. Wainwright Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Progenity (PROG)
- Ball Corporation to Wind Down Operations in Russia