According to TipRanks.com, Altschwager is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 9.5% and a 40.9% success rate. Altschwager covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Lulu’s Fashion Lounge Holdings, Lululemon Athletica, and Bath & Body Works.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Kohl’s is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $64.08, which is a 22.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 1, Cowen & Co. also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $75.00 price target.
Based on Kohl’s’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending January 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $6.5 billion and net profit of $299 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $6.14 billion and had a net profit of $343 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Kohl’s Corp. owns and operates family-oriented department stores. It offers exclusive brand apparel, shoes, accessories and home & beauty products through its department stores. Its stores offer apparel, footwear and accessories for women, men and children; soft home products, such as sheets and pillows and house wares targeted to middle-income customers. Its stores generally carry a consistent merchandise assortment with some differences attributable to regional preferences. The company was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, WI.
Read More on KSS:
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC) Gets a Hold Rating from Evercore ISI
- Evercore ISI Believes Cheniere Energy (LNG) Won’t Stop Here
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: INDUS Realty Trust (INDT), Sunstone Hotel (SHO) and VICI Properties (VICI)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Gilead Sciences (GILD), Revance Therapeutics (RVNC) and Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks