According to TipRanks.com, Yarmak is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.3% and a 59.7% success rate. Yarmak covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Essential Properties Realty, Host Hotels & Resorts, and Equity Residential.
Kimco Realty has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $27.64, an 8.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 29, Evercore ISI also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $27.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $26.57 and a one-year low of $19.54. Currently, Kimco Realty has an average volume of 5.24M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 26 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock. Most recently, in February 2022, Philip Coviello, a Director at KIM bought 5,500 shares for a total of $103,290.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Kimco Realty Corp. is a real estate investment trust company, which engages in the ownership and operation of open-air shopping centers. It also specializes in shopping center acquisitions, development and management. The company was founded by Milton Cooper and Martin S. Kimmel in 1973 and is headquartered in New Hyde Park, NY.
Read More on KIM:
- Baxter International (BAX) Gets a Buy Rating from Stifel Nicolaus
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Perion Network (PERI) and Sezzle (OtherSEZNL)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: CH Robinson (CHRW) and Nextier Oilfield Solutions (NEX)
- Flowserve (FLS) Gets a Hold Rating from Oppenheimer
- Equinix (EQIX) Receives a Buy from Berenberg Bank