According to TipRanks.com, Sakwa is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 3.6% and a 62.3% success rate. Sakwa covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Corporate Office Properties, Healthpeak Properties, and Eastgroup Properties.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Kimco Realty with a $27.39 average price target, a 4.7% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, UBS also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $30.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $26.57 and a one-year low of $19.54. Currently, Kimco Realty has an average volume of 5.21M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 26 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock. Most recently, in February 2022, Philip Coviello, a Director at KIM bought 5,500 shares for a total of $103,290.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Kimco Realty Corp. is a real estate investment trust company, which engages in the ownership and operation of open-air shopping centers. It also specializes in shopping center acquisitions, development and management. The company was founded by Milton Cooper and Martin S. Kimmel in 1973 and is headquartered in New Hyde Park, NY.
Read More on KIM:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Colgate-Palmolive (CL) and PulteGroup (PHM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Syneos Health (SYNH) and McDonald’s (MCD)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Eos Energy Enterprises (EOSE), Controladora Vuela Compania de Aviacion SAB de CV (VLRS) and Hub Group (HUBG)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Stocks: Corporate Office Properties (OFC), Digital Realty (DLR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: First Solar (FSLR), Five9 (FIVN) and Zendesk (ZEN)