In a report released today, Josh Beck from KeyBanc maintained a Buy rating on LTC Properties (LTC – Research Report), with a price target of $42.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $38.30.
According to TipRanks.com, Beck is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 16.6% and a 57.1% success rate. Beck covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as BigCommerce Holdings, AvidXchange Holdings, and Robinhood Markets.
LTC Properties has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $36.80.
The company has a one-year high of $40.33 and a one-year low of $31.36. Currently, LTC Properties has an average volume of 280.2K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
LTC Properties, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, which engages in managing seniors housing and health care properties. Its property portfolio includes skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, independent living facilities, and memory care facilities. The company was founded by Andre C. Dimitriadis on May 12, 1992 and is headquartered in Westlake Village, CA.
Read More on LTC:
- Intuit (INTU) Gets a Buy Rating from KeyBanc
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: GoPro (GPRO), Superior Uniform Group (SGC) and Mercedes-Benz Group (OtherDDAIF)
- Analysts’ Top Financial Picks: CTO Realty Growth (CTO), Welltower (WELL)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: AT&T (T) and Nvidia (NVDA)
- Needham Thinks GlobalFoundries Inc’s Stock is Going to Recover