In a report issued on August 4, Andreas Nygard from Kepler Capital maintained a Buy rating on Frontline (FRO – Research Report), with a price target of NOK145.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $10.49.
According to TipRanks.com, Nygard is ranked #744 out of 7992 analysts.
Frontline has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.65.
Frontline’s market cap is currently $2.08B and has a P/E ratio of -198.45.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Frontline Ltd. is an international shipping company, which engages in the ownership and operation of oil and product tankers. It also offers the seaborne transportation of crude oil and oil products. The company was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Read More on FRO:
- LANXESS (LNXSF) Gets a Buy Rating from Kepler Capital
- Kepler Capital Thinks Siemens Healthineers AG’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Kepler Capital Downgrades Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) to Hold
- Beam Global Schedules Fiscal Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call for August 12, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Barclays Maintains Their Sell Rating on Clorox (CLX)