Kepler Capital analyst William Mackie maintained a Buy rating on Siemens Energy (SMEGF – Research Report) today and set a price target of EUR35.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $27.73.
According to TipRanks.com, Mackie is ranked #2906 out of 7727 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Siemens Energy is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $37.13.
Siemens Energy’s market cap is currently $18.91B and has a P/E ratio of -30.90. The company has a Price to Book ratio of 7.87.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Siemens Energy AG is an engineering technology company. The company develops and provides solutions for industrial applications, power generation, transmission, wind energy technologies. It provides Integrated Electrification, Automation and Digital solutions for oil and marine industries, Re-powering solutions, Grid access, HVDC, MVDC, and other related services.
Read More on SMEGF:
- Fastly (FSLY) Receives a Hold from Robert W. Baird
- LANXESS (LNXSF) was Downgraded to a Hold Rating at Norddeutsche Landesbank
- LANXESS (LNXSF) Receives a Buy from Kepler Capital
- Wayfair (W) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Barrington Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Adtalem Global Education (ATGE)