Kepler Capital analyst Laurent Daure maintained a Hold rating on Dassault Systemes SA (DASTY – Research Report) on January 31 and set a price target of EUR39.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $37.84.
According to TipRanks, Daure is ranked #7897 out of 8263 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Sell analyst consensus rating for Dassault Systemes SA with a $38.00 average price target.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
Based on Dassault Systemes SA’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $1.37 billion and a net profit of $214.5 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $1.16 billion and had a net profit of $179.5 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Dassault Systèmes SA provides software solutions and consulting services. It offers end-to-end software applications and services which span design from early three-dimensional digital conceptual design drawings to full digital mock-up, from virtual testing of products and virtual production to manufacturing operations management and from digital marketing and sales to end-consumer shopping experience. The company was founded by Charles Edelstenne on June 9, 1981 and is headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France.
Read More on DASTY:
- Dassault Systèmes: Strong FY 2022, Q4 Revenue and EPS Up Double-Digits
- Dassault Systèmes Developed a New Data Science Solution to Allow Renault Group to Optimize Vehicle Costs
- Dassault Systemes upgraded to Buy from Hold at HSBC
- Dassault Systèmes: Half-year statement of the Liquidity contract entered into with Oddo BHF SCA
- Dassault Systemes price target lowered to EUR 30 from EUR 31 at JPMorgan