Kepler Capital analyst Benoit Petrarque maintained a Buy rating on UBS Group AG (UBS – Research Report) on February 11 and set a price target of CHF25.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $20.71, close to its 52-week high of $21.49.
According to TipRanks.com, Petrarque is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 29.1% and a 81.8% success rate. Petrarque covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge, Banca Mediolanum SpA, and Erste Group Bank.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for UBS Group AG with a $23.79 average price target, which is a 13.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 1, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a CHF23.00 price target.
UBS Group AG’s market cap is currently $73.06B and has a P/E ratio of 9.39.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 20 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of UBS in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
UBS Group AG is a multinational investment bank and financial services company based out of Switzerland. It provides Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management, and Investment Banking services to the private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide.
Read More on UBS:
- Kepler Capital Maintains a Hold Rating on Erste Group Bank (EBKOF)
- Kepler Capital Remains a Buy on Orsted (DOGEF)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Brookdale Senior Living (BKD), Cybin (CYBN)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Conglomerates Stocks: SATS (SPASF), Fluence Energy Inc Class A (FLNC)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Sparebanken Vest (OtherSPIZF), SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge (OtherSPXXF) and Banca Mediolanum SpA (OtherBNMDF)