In a report released today, Kyle Voigt from KBW maintained a Buy rating on Nasdaq (NDAQ – Research Report), with a price target of $67.00. The company’s shares opened today at $57.88.
According to TipRanks, Voigt is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 10.3% and a 67.14% success rate. Voigt covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Marketaxess Holdings, Raymond James Financial, and Nasdaq.
Nasdaq has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $67.20, a 16.10% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Oppenheimer also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $66.00 price target.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
Based on Nasdaq’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $1.56 billion and a net profit of $294 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $1.36 billion and had a net profit of $288 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Founded in 1971, New York-based Nasdaq, Inc. is a multinational financial services corporation that serves capital markets and other industries worldwide. It operates through the following segments: Market Services, Corporate Services, Information Services and Market Technology.
Read More on NDAQ:
- Nasdaq Announces Mid-Month Open Short Interest Positions in Nasdaq Stocks as of Settlement Date January 13, 2023
- Nasdaq Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results; Delivers Strong Solutions Businesses Revenue Growth in 2022
- Nasdaq Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.20 Per Share
- Nasdaq sees 2023 non-GAAP tax rate 24%-26%
- Nasdaq reports Q4 adjusted EPS 64c, consensus 65c