In a report released today, Alex Henderson from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Juniper Networks (JNPR – Research Report), with a price target of $38.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $28.97.
According to TipRanks, Henderson is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 20.8% and a 61.14% success rate. Henderson covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Ceragon Networks, Zscaler, and Extreme Networks.
Juniper Networks has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $33.57.
Based on Juniper Networks’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $1.27 billion and a net profit of $113.4 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $1.17 billion and had a net profit of $62 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Juniper Networks, Inc. engages in the design, development, and sale of products and services for high-performance networks. Its products address network requirements for global service provides, cloud providers, national governments, research and public sector organizations, and other enterprises. The company was founded by Pradeep S. Sindhu on February 6, 1996 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA.
Read More on JNPR:
- Baozun Announces Second Quarter 2022 Unaudited Financial Results
- Givex Promotes Longtime Employee Juan Tovar to SVP of Corporate Integrations
- InvestmentPitch Media Video Discusses Black Tusk Resources’ Application for Drill Permits for both its PG Highway and MoGold Projects Located North of Val d’Or, Quebec
- Goldman Sachs Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Adyen (ADYYF)
- This Insider Just Pocketed $5.25M Worth of Avaya Stock (NYSE:AVYA)