In a report issued on October 15, Peter Richardson from Berenberg Bank maintained a Sell rating on JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM – Research Report), with a price target of $125.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $168.57, close to its 52-week high of $171.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Richardson is ranked #3137 out of 7704 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for JPMorgan Chase & Co. with a $171.33 average price target.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s market cap is currently $498.2B and has a P/E ratio of 10.50. The company has a Price to Book ratio of 2.48.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 264 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of JPM in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. provides financial and investment banking services. It operates through the major segments: Consumer & Community Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank, Commercial Banking and Asset & Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on JPM:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Apple (AAPL), Netflix (NFLX) and Airbus Group SE (OtherEADSF)
- Facebook (FB) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Allakos (ALLK), Akero Therapeutics (AKRO) and BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Conglomerates Companies: Kennametal (KMT) and Continental Aktiengesellschaft (OtherCTTAF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Amazon (AMZN) and Ulta Beauty (ULTA)