In a report released yesterday, Matthew Carletti from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Lemonade (LMND – Research Report), with a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $18.95, close to its 52-week low of $16.69.
According to TipRanks.com, Carletti is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.5% and a 54.1% success rate. Carletti covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Argo Group International Holdings, Heritage Insurance Holdings, and Old Republic International.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Lemonade is a Hold with an average price target of $29.57.
Based on Lemonade’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending December 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $41 million and GAAP net loss of $70.3 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $20.5 million and had a GAAP net loss of $33.9 million.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 15 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of LMND in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Lemonade Inc operates in the insurance industry. The company offers digital and artificial intelligence based platform for various insurances and for settling claims and paying premiums. The platform ensures transparency in issuing policies and settling disputes.
Read More on LMND:
- Analyst Explains Why They Upgraded Their Rating on Peloton Interactive (PTON)
- JMP Securities Maintains Their Hold Rating on loanDepot (LDI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Axon Enterprise (AXON), Model N (MODN) and Jamf Holding (JAMF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Hercules Capital (HTGC), American Homes (AMH) and Atlanticus Holdings (ATLC)
- Sutro Biopharma (STRO) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities