In a report released today, Jonathan Wolleben from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Altimmune (ALT – Research Report), with a price target of $22.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $4.28, close to its 52-week low of $3.89.
According to TipRanks.com, Wolleben is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -28.9% and a 14.4% success rate. Wolleben covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as DBV Technologies SA – American, Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, and Madrigal Pharmaceuticals.
Altimmune has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $26.17, implying a 557.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 28, B.Riley Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $21.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $19.46 and a one-year low of $3.89. Currently, Altimmune has an average volume of 852.3K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
The Group is development stage company which intend to acquire an operating business, through a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition or other similar business combination. The Group does not have any activities.
Read More on ALT:
- Mizuho Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Cabaletta Bio (CABA)
- Mizuho Securities Thinks Affirm Holdings’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Mizuho Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Satsuma Pharmaceuticals (STSA)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Materials Stocks: Bioceres Crop Solutions (BIOX), Trulieve Cannabis (TCNNF)
- Brookline Capital Markets Thinks Crispr Therapeutics AG’s Stock is Going to Recover