In a report released today, Aaron Hecht from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on AFC Gamma (AFCG – Research Report), with a price target of $25.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $15.22, close to its 52-week low of $15.10.
According to TipRanks.com, Hecht is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.6% and a 47.8% success rate. Hecht covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Chicago Atlantic Real Estate ate Finance Inc, Innovative Industrial Properties, and The Necessity Retail REIT.
AFC Gamma has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $22.50.
The company has a one-year high of $25.50 and a one-year low of $15.10. Currently, AFC Gamma has an average volume of 143.1K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
AFC Gamma Inc is a commercial real estate finance company. The company originates, structures, underwrites and manages senior secured loans and other types of loans for established cannabis industry operators in states that have legalized medicinal and/or adult-use cannabis.
Read More on AFCG:
- Doma Holdings (DOMA) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities
- JMP Securities Thinks Lemonade’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analyst Explains Why They Upgraded Their Rating on Peloton Interactive (PTON)
- JMP Securities Maintains Their Hold Rating on loanDepot (LDI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Axon Enterprise (AXON), Model N (MODN) and Jamf Holding (JAMF)