Jones CFA covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as CarGurus, Opendoor Technologies, and Offerpad Solutions. According to TipRanks, Jones CFA has an average return of 17.1% and a 54.10% success rate on recommended stocks.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Poshmark with a $14.14 average price target, implying a 9.78% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $14.00 price target.
POSH market cap is currently $993M and has a P/E ratio of -25.16.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 50 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of POSH in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Poshmark Inc operates an eCommerce platform. The firm sells various items such as jackets, shoes, bags, shirts, accessories, sweaters, pants, shorts, bedding, party supplies, phone cases, sunglasses, kitchen items, and various other articles among others.
Read More on POSH:
- JMP Securities Keeps Their Buy Rating on LegalZoom (LZ)
- JMP Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for WalkMe (WKME)
- WISe.ART to auction iconic NFT of Antonio Banderas at the 2022 Starlite Porcelanosa Gala Ceremony in Marbella on August 14, 2022
- Roche announces U.S. FDA approval of Xofluza to treat influenza in children aged five years and older
- Desjardins Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Canadian Tire (CDNAF)