According to TipRanks.com, Delaney is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 14.3% and a 65.4% success rate. Delaney covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Claros Mortgage Trust, Inc., Franklin BSP Realty Trust, and Broadmark Realty Capital.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Walker & Dunlop with a $140.00 average price target.
Walker & Dunlop’s market cap is currently $3.73B and has a P/E ratio of 13.30.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 35 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of WD in relation to earlier this year. Most recently, in May 2022, Richard M. Lucas, the EVP & Gen Counsel & Secretary of WD bought 2,781 shares for a total of $110,739.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Walker & Dunlop, Inc. is a holding company, which operates as a commercial real estate finance company. The firm provides capital solutions for all commercial real estate asset classes, as well as investment sales brokerage services to owners of multifamily properties. Its operations involve the delivery and servicing of loan products for its customers. The company’s products and services include multifamily finance, FHA finance, capital markets, and bridge financing. Walker & Dunlop was founded by Oliver Walker and Laird Dunlop in 1937 and is headquartered in Bethesda, MD.
Read More on WD:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Arista Networks (ANET) and ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: AGNC Investment (AGNC), Cowen Group (COWN) and Kemper (KMPR)
- Monolithic Power (MPWR): New Buy Recommendation for This Technology Giant
- DBV Technologies SA – American (DBVT) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities
- Check Point Reports Solid Q2 Results; Stock Price Drops 4.5%