In a report released today, Roy Buchanan from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on PolyPid (PYPD – Research Report), with a price target of $3.00. The company’s shares opened today at $1.24.
Buchanan covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Enanta Pharmaceuticals, CureVac, and Arbutus Biopharma. According to TipRanks, Buchanan has an average return of -23.2% and a 32.38% success rate on recommended stocks.
PolyPid has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $3.00.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
PYPD market cap is currently $18.5M and has a P/E ratio of -0.41.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
PolyPid Ltd was incorporated under the laws of Israel and commenced its operations on February 28, 2008. The Company is a clinical stage specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in research and development of products based on PLEX (Polymer-Lipid Encapsulation MatriX), the Company’s proprietary drug delivery technology. PLEX is capable of encapsulating many types of drugs to enable targeted, localized drug delivery into the body over extended periods of time with pre-determined release rates thus optimizing drug treatment regimens. BonyPid, BonyPid-1000, BonyPid-500, PLEX, and D-PLEX are trademarks of the Company. The Company is subject to extensive regulation by the FDA, under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as well as by other federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
Read More on PYPD:
- PolyPid announces publication of Phase 2 clinical trial analysis of D-PLEX100
- PolyPid Announces Publication in the American Journal of Surgery of Phase 2 Clinical Trial Post-hoc Analysis for D-PLEX₁₀₀ in the Prevention of Surgical Site Infections in Abdominal Surgery
- PolyPid schedules Type D meeting with FDA on SHIELD 1 Phase 3 results
- PolyPid Announces Scheduling of Type D Meeting with U.S. FDA to Discuss SHIELD I Phase 3 Results and Regulatory Pathway for D-PLEX₁₀₀ for the Prevention of Surgical Site Infections in Abdominal Colorectal Surgery
- PolyPid Announces Receipt of Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Notification