According to TipRanks, Butler is an analyst with an average return of -3.9% and a 41.87% success rate. Butler covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Concert Pharma, Marinus, and Syros Pharmaceuticals.
Marinus has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $29.60.
Based on Marinus’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $14.19 million and a GAAP net loss of $19.36 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $1.81 million and had a GAAP net loss of $27.14 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the identification and development of neuropsychiatric therapeutics. Its clinical stage drug product candidate, ganaxolone, is a positive allosteric modulator being developed in three different dose forms: intravenous, capsule, and liquid. The company was founded by Geoffrey E. Chaiken, Harry H. Penner Jr., Vincent A. Pieribone and Kenneth R. Shaw on August 14, 2003 and is headquartered in Radnor, PA.
Read More on MRNS:
- Willamette Valley Vineyards Posts results for Q2 2022
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- GALIANO GOLD REPORTS Q2 2022 FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS
- Robert W. Baird Remains a Buy on ON Semiconductor (ON)
- Intermap Announces 100% Quarterly Revenue Growth Led by Government Sales