JMP Securities analyst Research Report) yesterday. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $6.60.
According to TipRanks, Jones CFA is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 16.4% and a 52.94% success rate. Jones CFA covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Zillow Group Class A, CarGurus, and Opendoor Technologies.
1stdibs.com has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $9.33.
The company has a one-year high of $19.00 and a one-year low of $4.77. Currently, 1stdibs.com has an average volume of 184.2K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 28 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders selling their shares of DIBS in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
1stdibs.com Inc is a online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers and makers of vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home decor, art, jewelry, watches and fashion.
Read More on DIBS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: trivago (TRVG), Sharecare (SHCR) and Roblox (RBLX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: uniQure (QURE) and Minerva Neurosciences (NERV)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Services Stocks: Wendy’s (WEN) and Repay Holdings (RPAY)
- CinCor Pharma Announces Pricing of Upsized Public Offering of Common Stock and Pre-Funded Warrants
- BTIG Keeps Their Buy Rating on Nomad Foods (NOMD)