In a report released today, Reni Benjamin from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Sutro Biopharma (STRO – Research Report), with a price target of $20.00. The company’s shares closed yesterday at $7.31.
According to TipRanks, Benjamin is an analyst with an average return of -11.0% and a 34.01% success rate. Benjamin covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Iovance Biotherapeutics, Sutro Biopharma, and Allogene Therapeutics.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Sutro Biopharma is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $21.80, implying a 198.22% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $20.00 price target.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
The company has a one-year high of $10.98 and a one-year low of $3.33. Currently, Sutro Biopharma has an average volume of 575.6K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Sutro Biopharma Inc. engages in the drug discovery, development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products. Its products technologies include XpressCF, anti-body drug conjugates, bispecifics & engineered antibodies and cGMP facility. The company was founded by James R. Swartz and Sutanto Widjaja in June 2003 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Read More on STRO:
- Sutro Biopharma price target raised to $25 from $21 at Truist
- Sutro Biopharma price target raised to $18 from $16 at Piper Sandler
- Sutro Biopharma Announces Update from STRO-002, Luveltamab Tazevibulin (Luvelta), Phase 1 Dose-Expansion Study and Registrational Plans in Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- Sutro Biopharma to Present at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Sutro Biopharma to Provide Data Update on STRO-002 and Plans for Registrational Path Forward in Advanced Ovarian Cancer