In a report released on August 12, Brian McKenna from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on New Fortress Energy (NFE – Research Report), with a price target of $70.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $59.11.
According to TipRanks, McKenna is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 7.5% and a 63.64% success rate. McKenna covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as KKR & Co, Carlyle Group, and Blue Owl Capital.
New Fortress Energy has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $61.83, a 4.60% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 11, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $60.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $60.50 and a one-year low of $19.06. Currently, New Fortress Energy has an average volume of 1.1M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
New Fortress Energy LLC engages in the provision of energy infrastructure and development services. It specializes in the fields of power, infrastructure, transportation and liquefied natural gas (LNG). Its LNG production and delivery model includes liquefaction, logistics, shipping and terminals. The company was founded by Wesley Robert Edens in 2014 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on NFE:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Madrigal Pharmaceuticals (MDGL) and PLx Pharma (PLXP)
- Kelyniam Global Announces 1st Half Results Outstanding Quarter and Sales Momentum into the Second Half
- ON Semiconductor (ON): New Buy Recommendation for This Technology Giant
- UBS Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Beach Energy Limited (BEPTF)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Utilities Names: Constellation Energy Corporation (CEG) and BWX Technologies (BWXT)