According to TipRanks, Butler is an analyst with an average return of -10.4% and a 35.86% success rate. Butler covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Cytokinetics, Aquestive Therapeutics, and Minerva Neurosciences.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Cormedix is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $14.00.
CRMD market cap is currently $123.6M and has a P/E ratio of -3.52.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 9 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of CRMD in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
CorMedix, Inc. operates as a pharmaceutical and medical device company, which seeks to in-license, develop and commercialize prophylactic and therapeutic products for the prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases. The firm is developing its product Neutrolin, a novel, non-antibiotic antimicrobial solution designed to prevent costly and dangerous bloodstream infections associated with the use of central venous catheters. The company was founded by Antony E. Pfaffle in 2006 and is headquartered in Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Read More on CRMD:
- CorMedix Inc. Announces CMS Revision to NTAP Reimbursement of DefenCath
- CorMedix Inc. to Report Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provide a Corporate Update on November 10
- CorMedix management to meet with Truist
- CorMedix announces abstract presentation at upcoming ASN conference
- CorMedix Inc. Announces Abstract Presentation at Upcoming American Society of Nephrology Conference