According to TipRanks.com, Hecht is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.4% and a 56.8% success rate. Hecht covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Chicago Atlantic Real Estate ate Finance Inc, Innovative Industrial Properties, and Plymouth Industrial Reit.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Essex Property is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $366.50.
The company has a one-year high of $363.36 and a one-year low of $279.29. Currently, Essex Property has an average volume of 312.7K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 38 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is neutral on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Essex Property Trust, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust. It engages in the ownership, operation, management, acquisition, development, and redevelopment of predominantly apartment communities. The company was founded by George M. Marcus in 1971 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Read More on ESS:
- Sun Communities (SUI) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Stifel Financial (SF) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Receives a Hold from JMP Securities
- JMP Securities Reiterates Their Hold Rating on Employers Holdings (EIG)
- JMP Securities Thinks DR Horton’s Stock is Going to Recover