According to TipRanks.com, Hecht is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.4% and a 50.0% success rate. Hecht covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Chicago Atlantic Real Estate ate Finance Inc, Innovative Industrial Properties, and Mid-America Apartment.
Essex Property has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $301.41, representing a 10.6% upside. In a report issued on July 15, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $270.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $363.36 and a one-year low of $250.62. Currently, Essex Property has an average volume of 470.1K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Essex Property Trust, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust. It engages in the ownership, operation, management, acquisition, development, and redevelopment of predominantly apartment communities. The company was founded by George M. Marcus in 1971 and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA.
Read More on ESS:
- JMP Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Sun Communities (SUI)
- JMP Securities Remains a Buy on Stifel Financial (SF)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Meta Platforms (META), SPS Commerce (SPSC)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Apollo Real Estate (ARI), Arch Capital Group (ACGL) and Raymond James Financial (RJF)
- Ford Zooms More Than 6% on Upbeat Q2 Results