According to TipRanks.com, Hecht is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.7% and a 56.3% success rate. Hecht covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Chicago Atlantic Real Estate ate Finance Inc, Innovative Industrial Properties, and Sabra Healthcare REIT.
Invitation Homes has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $42.91, a 10.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 26, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $43.00 price target.
Based on Invitation Homes’ latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $532 million and net profit of $92.62 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $492 million and had a net profit of $60.34 million.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Invitation Homes, Inc. engages in the acquisition, renovation, leasing and operating single-family homes as rental properties, including single-family homes in planned unit developments. Its services include property management, selection of homes, maintenance program, and online payment. The company was founded by Marcus Ridgway, Dallas Tanner, and Brad Greiwe in 2012 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
Read More on INVH:
- JMP Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for James River Group (JRVR)
- JMP Securities Keeps a Buy Rating on Arista Networks (ANET)
- JMP Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Walker & Dunlop (WD)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Arista Networks (ANET) and ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: AGNC Investment (AGNC), Cowen Group (COWN) and Kemper (KMPR)