According to TipRanks.com, Turkaly is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.6% and a 42.3% success rate. Turkaly covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Integra Lifesciences, and OrthoPediatrics.
Steris has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $256.00, an 11.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 12, Wolfe Research also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $250.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $255.93 and a one-year low of $188.10. Currently, Steris has an average volume of 476.5K.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
STERIS Plc (Ireland) engages in the manufacture of medical and surgical equipment. The company was founded on December 22, 2016 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Read More on STE:
- JMP Securities Maintains a Buy Rating on AxoGen (AXGN)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Steris (STE) and Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX)
- The Metaverse is Already Here!!!
- Applied Materials (AMAT) Gets a Hold Rating from Susquehanna
- Marvell (MRVL) Received its Third Buy in a Row