JMP Securities analyst Nicholas Jones CFA maintained a Buy rating on Offerpad Solutions (OPAD – Research Report) today and set a price target of $8.50. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $2.09, close to its 52-week low of $2.01.
According to TipRanks.com, CFA is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 16.3% and a 52.6% success rate. CFA covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Opendoor Technologies, Zillow Group Class A, and PropertyGuru Group.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Offerpad Solutions with a $6.30 average price target, representing a 175.1% upside. In a report issued on July 22, Cantor Fitzgerald also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $10.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $20.97 and a one-year low of $2.01. Currently, Offerpad Solutions has an average volume of 1.32M.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Supernova Partners Acquisition Co Inc is a blank check company.
Read More on OPAD:
- Trean Insurance Group (TIG) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities
- JMP Securities Remains a Buy on Palomar Holdings (PLMR)
- BrightSpire Capital (BRSP) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities
- JMP Securities Remains a Hold on Plymouth Industrial Reit (PLYM)
- JMP Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Spirit Realty Capital (SRC)