In a report released today, Jonathan Wolleben from JMP Securities reiterated a Hold rating on Intercept Pharma (ICPT – Research Report). The company’s shares opened today at $15.71.
According to TipRanks, Wolleben is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 13.1% and a 41.52% success rate. Wolleben covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Altimmune, Intercept Pharma, and BioCryst.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Intercept Pharma is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $22.57, implying a 43.67% upside from current levels. In a report released on January 13, RBC Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $15.00 price target.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
Based on Intercept Pharma’s latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $77.59 million and a net profit of $267.45 million. In comparison, last year the company earned a revenue of $66.64 million and had a GAAP net loss of $3.63 million
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the research, development, and commercialization of novel therapeutics in treating chronic liver diseases. Its product pipeline is OCALIVA which is used for the treatment of primary biliary cholangitis, nonalcoholic steatohepatitis, primary sclerosing cholangitis, and biliary atresia. The company was founded by Mark E. Pruzanski and Roberto Pellicciari on September 4, 2002 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Read More on ICPT:
- Intercept sees FY22 net sales of $343M, up 10% y/y
- Intercept announcse efficacy, safety data from Phase 3 REGENERATE study
- Intercept Announces Efficacy and Safety Data from Phase 3 REGENERATE Study in Liver Fibrosis due to NASH to be Presented at NASH-TAG Conference 2023
- Intercept Resubmits New Drug Application to U.S. FDA for Obeticholic Acid in Patients with Liver Fibrosis due to NASH
- Intercept resubmits NDA for obeticholic acid in liver fibrosis due to NASH