JMP Securities analyst Patrick Walravens maintained a Buy rating on Global-e Online (GLBE – Research Report) today and set a price target of $41.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $18.57, close to its 52-week low of $15.63.
According to TipRanks.com, Walravens is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.8% and a 47.8% success rate. Walravens covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Zoom Video Communications, Qualtrics International, and ZoomInfo Technologies.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Global-e Online is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $32.33, which is a 67.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 18, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $34.00 price target.
Global-e Online’s market cap is currently $3.02B and has a P/E ratio of -20.36.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Global E Online Ltd provides e-commerce solutions. It offers a platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce. The platform was purpose-built for international shoppers to buy seamlessly online and for merchants to sell from, and to, anywhere in the world. It localizes the shopper experience in an effort to make international transactions as seamless as domestic ones. The platform increases the conversion of international traffic into sales by removing much of the complexity associated with international e-commerce.
Read More on GLBE:
- New Buy Rating for DoorDash (DASH), the Technology Giant
- JMP Securities Thinks C3ai’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Piper Sandler (PIPR) and Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Meta Platforms (FB), Veeva Systems (VEEV) and MongoDB (MDB)
- JMP Securities Keeps Their Buy Rating on Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH)