According to TipRanks, Walravens is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.4% and a 53.20% success rate. Walravens covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as WalkMe, SAP AG, and MongoDB.
Expensify has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $24.32.
The company has a one-year high of $51.06 and a one-year low of $13.58. Currently, Expensify has an average volume of 436K.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 38 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of EXFY in relation to earlier this year. Earlier this month, Vidal Daniel, a Director at EXFY bought 13,500.00 shares for a total of $13,095.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Expensify Inc is a cloud-based expense management software platform that helps the smallest to the largest businesses simplify the way they manage money. More than 10 million people use Expensify’s free features, which include corporate cards, expense tracking, next-day reimbursement, invoicing, bill pay, and travel booking in one app.
Read More on EXFY:
- Outbrain (OB) Receives a Buy from JMP Securities
- JMP Securities Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Poshmark (POSH)
- JMP Securities Keeps Their Buy Rating on LegalZoom (LZ)
- JMP Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for WalkMe (WKME)
- WISe.ART to auction iconic NFT of Antonio Banderas at the 2022 Starlite Porcelanosa Gala Ceremony in Marbella on August 14, 2022