In a report released today, Reni Benjamin from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on CTI BioPharma (CTIC – Research Report), with a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $2.10.
According to TipRanks.com, Benjamin has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -9.6% and a 34.0% success rate. Benjamin covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, and Iovance Biotherapeutics.
CTI BioPharma has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $5.55, representing a 180.3% upside. In a report issued on December 1, Needham also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $5.00 price target.
The company has a one-year high of $4.13 and a one-year low of $1.43. Currently, CTI BioPharma has an average volume of 1.68M.
Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 7 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is positive on the stock. This means that over the past quarter there has been an increase of insiders buying their shares of CTIC in relation to earlier this year.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
CTI BioPharma Corp. operates as a biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on the development, acquisition, and commercialization of novel targeted therapies for blood-related cancers. Its products include PIXUVRI, Pacritinib, Tosedostat and Opaxio. The company was founded by James A. Bianco, Jack W. Singer, and Louis A. Bianco in September 1991 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
Read More on CTIC:
- Oppenheimer Thinks Zurn Water Solutions’ Stock is Going to Recover
- RBC Capital Maintains Their Hold Rating on Nabors Industries (NBR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Ritchie Bros (RBA) and Walt Disney (DIS)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Eldorado Gold (EGO) and Fire & Flower Holdings (OtherFFLWD)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Utilities Names: Advantage Energy (OtherAAVVF) and Chesapeake Energy (CHK)